Training you how to do it on camera and in the hot seat
A revolution in communication and public speaking awaits you. My 3-step Media Master Method will help you conquer those nerves, captivate your audience and master your presence. Unlock your true communication potential now.
DID YOU KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO NBC NEWS 75% OF PEOPLE SUFFER FROM THE FEAR OF PUBLIC SPEAKING, OR FACING THE MEDIA?
Learn how to face your fear, communicate with confidence, and captivate your audience.START NOW
MANAGE YOUR NERVES AND MASTER YOUR PRESENCE
Be Great in front of the camera
Learn the skills the professionals use:
- Communicate authentically and effectively
- Be great in front of the camera
- Win at public speaking with conviction and charisma
- Manage your nerves and master your presence
- Master the art of storytelling
In The Next 6 Months, You Will Be Able To…
- Walk into an interview or presentation confident and prepared
- Concisely and effectively convey the messages you want to get across, making a memorable impact on your audience
- Captivate your audience through storytelling, body language and vocal development
- Understand the idiosyncrasies and rules of engagement for different types of audiences and stakeholders
- Enhance your brand image and master your executive presence
- Navigate tough questions and manage reporter tactics
- Communicate complex information in simple and interesting ways to keep the audience engaged
The Media Training Course
Nothing is as valuable to a business’ success than internal and external communications. And nothing is going to get you farther along in your career than how you connect with people.
This course is not only going to be about how to be great in front of the camera, we will get into that, but it’s about public speaking, body language, eye contact, managing nerves, storytelling, defining your key messages and effectively delivering them.
Most importantly, it’s about finding and developing the media master in you.
Warren buffet once said it takes 20 years to build a reputation and just five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that you will do things differently. Now is your chance.
What's Included In The Course?
90 minutes of course videos
3 practical exercises
6 worksheets and cheat sheets
Why Media Training?
In order to speak to the media, you need to understand how the media works and what they are looking for.
Understanding the Media
How do you prepare for an interview? What is your company pitch? What’s your agenda? Why are you taking this interview? What are the key messages that you want to get across to audience members and how do you bridge to them? In this next section we are going to walk through all the prep work you need to do prior to your interview. This is the first step in the media master method.
- Insight into how the media works
- Social media and fake news
- Developing your pitch
- Your agenda
- Key messages and bridging techniques
- Credibility and storytelling
- Clever answers
- No comment
The Art of Preparation
In this section of the course we are going to look at the art of presenting, we are going to cover body language, vocal development and step-three of the media master method, confidence and charisma.
- Developing your on-camera persona
- Where to look
- Body language
- The powerpose
- Hand gestures
- Vocal development
- Media image
- Tough questions
- Interview traps
In this section we will share a studio day brief, with all the tips and tricks to ensuring that your media interview is a success.
- What to do on the day of the interview
- How do you keep your confidence leading up to the interview
- What can you do to remain calm during your interview
- What to drink
- What to wear
- The studio rundown
You’ll finish this course feeling confident infront of the camera.
This Course Is For You If...
- You fear making a fool of yourself in front of people
- Your nerves get the better of you and sometimes you suffer from mental blocks that prevent you from mastering your confidence and unlocking your true communication potential
- You struggle to gather your thoughts, but you want to learn to craft and deliver outstanding messages which convince and persuade your audience
- You feel shy and inferior but you want to come across as confident and professional, and have the ability to master the media
NICE TO MEET YOU
I'm Ashlea Evans
I am an international TV reporter, media trainer and communications expert. Considered an authority on presentation and communication. I have worked for CNBC Africa, Al Jazeera News in Washington DC, Business Affair and ABC News.
I have reported from The World Bank, The World Economic Forum, The African Mining Indaba and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange.
I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Master of Science in Communication from Lynn University in Boca Raton, Florida.
- Calvo Mawela,
Group CEO MultiChoice
- Sifiso Tshabalala,
S tock E xchange
“ I attended the complete The King’s Speech Media Training, Presentation Skills and CrisisCommunication Course and it ensured that I was well prepared when entering into my new role asCEO of MultiChoice South Africa.I highly recommend this course as Ashlea trains you to become aware of things that you don’t think about and take for granted.From time to time, I still refer to the training notes when I prepare for a major interview”